What do you think of sex on the first date?

I was telling a co worker that I was starting to talk to a guy and he was trying to talk to me like he thought I was completely inexperienced and needed to have "the talk".

"Just because you guys hang out a couple times doesn't make him your boyfriend."

Yes I know that! You think I'm an idiot?

"And don't give it out too soon. Otherwise he might get bored."

Well in my experience, I've only had sex on the first date once. And a few months later, we admitted we loved each other. So that guy clearly didn't get bored. Only reason we're not together anymore is because I had to move far away and we just cannot do long distance.

by the way, that co worker is gay so he wasn't telling me that because he secretly likes me or anything

516

Most Helpful Guy

• Under the circumstances that you do decide to have sex on a first date and the guy is genuine, it's a strong sign of passion. Because the woman has agreed, it means that she feels that that there's a strong connection between him and her. If a woman has sex with me on a first date, I know she means business and is serious about a long term relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy sounds patronising and a little jealous actually (that you're having fun and he's not) and it's really sexist to say shit like that. You do you. I had sex on the first date with my ex and it didn't do us any harm.

• "With my ex..." Lmao y'all did break up after all 😂😂

• @Kaju4l he broke up with me because he wasn't over his ex girfriend who cheated on him as well as the fact he had depression and became very closed off emotionally. So it had absolutely nothing to do with me. And not all relationships last forever. The point is sex on the first date had zero to do with why we split up.

What Guys Said 15

• Having sex early will not have an affect of bordom.

HOWEVER, having sex with a guy straight away just shows a low self value and lack of respect. Guys who have sex with women early are not good people to have longterm relationships with.

• i may consider kissing on a first date.

but the second date i tend to talk about previous BFs. this shows im interested in her, it shows i want to protect myself. it's also a good way of showing you are willing to talk about your past notches on your bed post.

but typically, i won't fuck before the 4th date!

• About half the time I have sex with a woman the first time is on the first date. The other half is on the second date.

• If a relationship won't form if two people have sex on the first date, it surely won't last if they have sex on the 2nd, 3rd, or even after marriage.

I'm fully for sex on the first date.

• the not haveing sex on the first date thing dosnt seem to be backed up by anything you never see any statistics thrown around

• Sex on the first date is never a good idea. Besides, you're not married. You should stay a virgin until you're married.

• Yay, it means I don't have to waste too much time and money on an endless string of dates for possibly nothing. I don't date anymore but if I did after 3-4 I'd give up and ghost her unless she was an absolute goddess or something (seldom the case).

• I'm fine with it. My wife and I had sex on our first date.

• It's none of my business but me personally I don't know if I'd do it.

• i would never do that

• if it happens it happens

• not cooll

• Agreed.

Get an itch, then get a swab at the STD and ask to look under the microscope.

• As long as everyone had a good time

• i get attracted even more if we have sex at the first date

• It's cool, tells me you are more adventurous. Why would I get bored of that

What Girls Said 4

• I think it dooms a relationship. I am the only woman who made my husband wait for a really long time and I am the only woman he married (He is 10
    Years older than me). He even says he thinks this is one of the reasons we ended up together for the long run. We just celebrated our 10 year wedding
    Anniversary.

• I would never do it. I'll come off as easy

• I personally would wait.

• I wouldn't recommended it