What's an unfair expectation the opposite gender has of your gender, and why do you think it's unfair?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Some men, have this expectation (more like a stereotype idea) that a delicate women whom's feminine can't be assertive, skilled and competent.

I give time to guys when it comes to getting to know each other. Yet as soon as I share some of my life professional goals and mindset.. some appreciate it yet most of them "back off" or feel as if I am "entitled" or "bossy".

• So you're saying that men expect women to be timid and incompetent?

• I'm not generalizing men, I'm sharing that from my experience some men I've met find
      exclusive being "feminine, delicate" with "assertiveness and competency" .
      An example of this combination in "media" would be Michele Obama and Emma Watson.
      They're both feminine and assertive in their own scenarios.

What Guys Said 1

• We are expected to make more, have more confidence, more experience, higher social statice, be taller, on and on and on and on...