Does this guy like me/is interested?

So I work at a tutoring center and there's this guy who's a few years older than me who works there too. Once he was tlaking to my boss when I walked by he looked at me and then back down and looked nervous. Another day when I walked in his mouth dropped open and he looked amazed. When I was teaching my class, I saw him looking at me through the glass window with the same expression. ABout 30 mins later he knocked o my door and opened it. He said that we haven't been introduced yet and then he told me his name and asked for mine and then asked what class I taught. A week later before my class started, I was walking in the hallway a lot and eventually he stood outside and smiled really big and said hi to me. Another day he came into my class and asked if he could borrow a whiteboard marker. I thought that was stranger bc there were plenty of rooms closer to his that he couldve gone to. A few days ago I was setting up my class and he walked in to move his stuff away. He talked to me and asked which classes I teach, where I went to college, and a bunch of stuff about school and I did the same. He was happy when he found out we went to the same college for undergrad. Then he asked "your name is ____ right?" and I said yes, and he said "okay good I remembered." A few days ago, he walked by my room and stared in at me. Then he came back to grab something from my room and apologized if he interrupted. About an hour later he walked by my room, looked in at me, and walked away. I went into his room bc his room has the comfy chair and I asked if he was done. He was really nice and joked around with me. We laughed a lot and we asked each other questions for a bit about a lot of stuff. He told me that we should talk more about math bc he likes math. He hates upper level stuff. I told him we should more outside of here and he said yes he will he reaching out to talk. And when I was teaching he walked by a few time and looked at me.

When he was leaving he came into my room to say he was leaving and he gave me his business card (has all is info on it) and asked me to check out his website. I asked if he'll be here on Monday and he said yes and we talked a little and he said goodbye.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's really anything outside of friendliness