Boyfriends poor hygiene?

My boyfriend of two years has stinky breath and goes without a shower he also has shit stains in his underwear too this is starting to turn me off

37

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly if the dude doesn't have proper hygiene and he's close to your age your probably beating a dead horse, obviously he doesn't care, if you have to tell a grown man at his age proper hygiene I feel sorry for you. good luck with whatever route you take. I guess talk with him 1st but be prepared for denile or similar if doesn't respond well.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... is starting to turn you off... my God, you must be a fucking saint... There are lots of things in life that are out of one's control. bad hygiene however is just pure laziness. My guess is you are way too good for him. Time to hit eject

What Guys Said 6

• questions like this make me wonder how im still single

• what a fuckin drongo tell him to shower the stinky shit its not hard to keep clean, does he not have a home jesus christ 😂

• Starting... man oh man.

Have a sit down and talk about it.

• Are you kidding me? This is a full-grown man?

• well the correct thing to do is tell him

• Dump him. Get a someone who actually cares about his features and hygiene. x

What Girls Said 2

• I'd tell him to work on his hygiene.

• I would leave him