What does this mean? Does he like me?

I have had a crush on the same boy for 3 years. We are both really shy but when we see eachother we stare and he smiles but we won't talk to eachother. Yesterday o saw him out and he was facing the ocean when I saw him and my friend said my name and he looked right away and I looked at him and then continued to walk by when I go on the sidewalk I turned around to look and him and he was turned all the way around staring at me and my friend watched him and said he watched me the whole time. Then we walked across the parking lot and someone stopped us to talk to us (we knew them) and I looked over at my crush and he was looking across the parking lot and he was still staring at me. So does he like me And if so how can I start a conversation with him or should I wait for him to make the first move? If you liked someone would you stare or watch them walk by?

12

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he does like you, but don't be afraid to make the first move, just walk up to him and start up a conversation, and try to get his number, unless he asks for yours before hand

• most likely yes... I do the same thing to some girls I like, I would say you talk to him

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know, guys can be hard to read. Just try talking to him, make a joke. Stuff like that can help