Would u want to know if ur SO chaeted on u?

Other day me and my SO got in2 a fight. I went out partying and started 2 dance with this girl. We practically dry humped on the dance floor went back to my place and talked on the bed and felt each other up and fell asleep next to each other and I feel guilty now and then so u didn't fuck her but should I tell my SO? Would u want 2 know if it happened 2 u? What would u do if u were me after all this, tell ur SO or no? She don't know so far.

@revinz
@max_spy
@arabianpwincess197
@llorando
@karahiri
@moonpie89
@elissadido
@dred1614returns
@dogfish
@qa12017

Please say others so I get more people 2 answer.

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would want to know. If he cheated on me, knowing he would be throwing away all we built together, all those memories, etc just for a few moments of pleasure, I'd walk out on him -simple as that

I think you should tell her even if you didn't do anything with her, it will ease the guilt and if she finds out later on she might not forgive you

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to stay with her longer, don't tell her. If you don't want to stay with her longer, tell her. Does she REALLY need to know? If she doesn't, keep it to yourself. You messed up, but it doesn't have to go public, especially if she wouldn't find out unless you said something.

• I'm NOT endorsing cheating. You messed up, and you've got to own up to your mistakes, but ultimately, this is your decision to make. Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should tell her... she will eventually find out anyway. That said, if you were dating me, I would kick you to the curb. I am not judging, I just have a low tolerance for BS.

• technically your penis never went in her... so don't tell her but also don't do that again. ignorance is bliss and I don't think I would want to know.

What Guys Said 6

• Tell her and take it from there. You've obviously got a lot you need to talk about with her and the more you keep this from her, the more you're going to hurt the both of you.

• If my SO cheated on me, I'd kick her to the curb.

• You should tell her what you did

• um yeah... so i can dump that bitch

• If she loves you enough, and if it's meant to be, she'll stay with you, so you should tell her

• Ohh! Tricky one. What is the consequences if you do🤔. Choppy waters.