Did he ask me on a date or hangout?

There's this guy (25) who randomly introduced himself to me while I was reading at a coffee shop. Found my social medias, and a few weeks later, saw me again, and then invited me to go with him to a movie (in which he said he was already going to go see). He flirted a bit, and asked lots of questions, and then got my number by the end of it. I stepped up in line first and payed for my ticket. Texted me that night and he's initiated texting every day since. (It's been a week). He even visited me at work the next day, although he claimed he was already at the mall and just wanted to stop in to say hi. (I work at a boutique).

fast forward to yesterday I told him over text conversation ( he's out of town for now), that I'd gotten catfished before. When he asked what happened I said it requires a drink to tell. He said: I'm down. I said: just let me know when lol and he said: same.

annoyed he wasn't making use of the open door I laid out for him, I didn't respond. Then an hour later he texted me and told me there's a place down the street from where we met he wants to try and then asked if "if care to join?"... I said yes and for him to pick a day. He picked the day and then I said I am free after 6.

is this a date?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It most likely is a date. Please don't assume he understand your obvious clues men just don't see or understand. He will in about half 2 to 3 weeks. If you tell him 'I like you' he will understand that but might still think you are just being friendly. Be patient and tacke some initiative if you like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• no dfference at this point. you are just getting acquainted either way.

What Guys Said 2

• it's a date good luck I don't think some of those times... he was already going to be there or whatever I bet he went there cuz he knew you worked there or he wanted to see that movie with... you!! but ether way... best of luck!!

• date

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!