Did he ask me on a date or hangout?

There's this guy (25) who randomly introduced himself to me while I was reading at a coffee shop. Found my social medias, and a few weeks later, saw me again, and then invited me to go with him to a movie (in which he said he was already going to go see). He flirted a bit, and asked lots of questions, and then got my number by the end of it. I stepped up in line first and payed for my ticket. Texted me that night and he's initiated texting every day since. (It's been a week). He even visited me at work the next day, although he claimed he was already at the mall and just wanted to stop in to say hi. (I work at a boutique).

fast forward to yesterday I told him over text conversation ( he's out of town for now), that I'd gotten catfished before. When he asked what happened I said it requires a drink to tell. He said: I'm down. I said: just let me know when lol and he said: same.

annoyed he wasn't making use of the open door I laid out for him, I didn't respond. Then an hour later he texted me and told me there's a place down the street from where we met he wants to try and then asked if "if care to join?"... I said yes and for him to pick a day. He picked the day and then I said I am free after 6.

is this a date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It most likely is a date. Please don't assume he understand your obvious clues men just don't see or understand. He will in about half 2 to 3 weeks. If you tell him 'I like you' he will understand that but might still think you are just being friendly. Be patient and tacke some initiative if you like him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no dfference at this point. you are just getting acquainted either way.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• it's a date good luck I don't think some of those times... he was already going to be there or whatever I bet he went there cuz he knew you worked there or he wanted to see that movie with... you!! but ether way... best of luck!!

0|0
    0|0
  • date

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;