How can I tell if this guy likes me or not?

okay so here's the rundown : so there's this guy in my class that I've always had a slight crush on but not in a serious way anyway since November he flirted with me and me being shy I sorta flirted back until recently he started acting very weird, ex. every time I'll do something around him he'll just be staring at me or if he notices me walking he'll slow down he pace or if I stay after school he'll stay as much as he can. At first I thought maybe he likes me until last week when I went to show him a drawing I made and all he did was keep looking away and just threw my drawing which really hurt my feelings so I just walked away and didn't talk to him the rest of the week until the next time I saw him he started teasing me and acting flirty again but I just was speechless because I thought he was angry at me. I really don't even know what to think right now because most of my past boyfriends where more direct about there feelings towards me.. so does he like me or not?

11

What Guys Said 1

• can't really tell. The way for you to find out would be to play around and see how he responds. His responses and behavious should tell you of he likes you or not

What Girls Said 1

• I am sorry, but I don't think that he does. You need to move on.