How do you find a partner?

So I'm single and I'm not sure how to go about ending up together with someone. I'm not very social and a bit awkward around people I'm not yet comfortable with.

36

Most Helpful Girl

• lolz you're still young... take it some time and try to be confident when chatting with someone... just be yourself... it's hard and you'll feel like running away but try to overcome it... worked for me and now, I'm as crazy and free as a patient in a mental hospital... my friends loved me and I got tons of guys... there will always people that hates your guts tho 😂 I usually laugh it off

Most Helpful Guy

• As in a tag team partner to attempt to win some tag team gold?
    I'm in

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmmm. Well mostly just ask out who you find interesting and hope they like you back lol

Sorry bad advice, but it's got to work eventually?

• leave it to mother nature

What Guys Said 5

• the best way is to simply get involved and do lots of things.
    You're never gonna fall for someone that you never meet.

I went on an amazing trip to Europe and fell in love with this girl and we've been together for 3 years now :)

when you meet people in unfamiliar situations it has you on your toes and helps develop stronger feeling for eachother. also the more times you meet people the more comfortable you will be talking to girls and getting to know them :)

Good luck man!

• " I'm not very social and a bit awkward around people I'm not yet comfortable with."

You're going to have a hard time.

• Advertisements on Backpage (with $200-300 in hand). Before that Craigslist. Before that seeing what drunk hotties I could carry home on my back at the various clubs and bars. Before that I wasn't strong enough to carry a girl or even a sack of taters (and was still a virgin for that reason).

• arrange marriage

• I use the B. O. F. A rule when trying to find a girl. Works so far.