Advice for oral sex?

It's simple my boyfriend has asked me while having sex if he can eat me out but truthfully although it sounds exciting it makes me feel shy any advice as to how to overcome this? I know I should probably talk to him because I'm not really into getting oral but I'm ok with giving

410

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same as you. I wasn't a fan of receiving, but I loved giving. You know, just let him down there slowly. It can't just be one sided. It's weird, I know it is (hell, I'm a dude who isn't really down for blowjobs haha), but you start realizing:
    1. This is your partner, not some stranger.
    2. They want to please you
    3. Trying something new isn't going to hurt and you might enjoy it.

I'm starting to enjoy this. Just the fact that it's coming from my love makes it all worthwhile, really.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to feel this way too but girl, trust me - make your pleasure a priority in the very beginning. Don't be all give and no take, or you'll lose interest in having sex over time.

There isn't much you have to do personally, other than "maintenance." If you're shy and self conscious you obviously can consider going to the bathroom to freshen that shit up or trim up/shave assuming you do, and from there just lay there, relax, and if something feels good, say it, if it doesn't, don't be afraid to give him pointers. "Faster, slower, higher, lower."

Also if you think that there is something he could be doing to enhance the experience (just as an example here, not a suggestion per se) don't be afraid to request he say, insert a finger or two - you get the gist.

Good luck to you.

What Guys Said 9

• My girlfriend is exactly the same way. We have overcome it, once. To do this we tried out a 69 position. Because she had something to focus on, and could only feel the sensations and couldn't see that I was giving them, she had a really good time.
    It may just take some time. If you're not comfortable with it, then that's that. While my girlfriend enjoyed what we did, she hasn't been ready to come back to it again for a few months.
    Good luck to you. I hope this disjointed attempt helped in at least some small way.

• my fiance was like this too when it came to that, and I couldn't stand her giving me oral because I always found it to be degrading for some reason, but because I agreed to let her do that she agreed to let me go down on her, and well we love the f*ck out of it πŸ˜‚

• 0|0
  • Cover your head with a pillow and enjoy it once

• you want to do or he wants to do on you

• tell him straight up, I'm sure he won't mind. just let him know it doesn't really do anything for you, but giving it is your thing

• slow and gradual

• Go for itπŸ˜›πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜Š

• See a dentist

What Girls Said 3

• is always best to be honest with your lover

• eat clean not to smell down there

• I was terrified the first time my boyfriend went down on me. But after you feel how good it is you stop caring about all the reasons you were nervous.