Would you date a boring guy with good listening skills?

• yes
    23%(14)24%(19)Vote25%(5)
  • no
    40%(24)39%(31)Vote35%(7)
  • not at all
    8%(5)10%(8)Vote15%(3)
  • Since he is a good listener so, I will date him and start interesting conversations with him.
    22%(13)20%(16)Vote15%(3)
  • good listening skills in guys are uncommon in guys
    7%(4)7%(6)Vote10%(2)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Boring is THE worst trait that a guy can have, when it comes to dating.

Because although the guy can be majorly flawed in other spots in his life, the girl can say "well at least he's fun to be around".

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• If I wanted a boring, good listener, I'd talk to my walls.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope i wouldn't want to date someone i considered boring :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, there needs to be a good balance. If he's a good listener, great but if he's dull then I may as well just be alone! I couldn't handle someone lacking personality, I wouldn't be with them in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends.
    i love a guy who is listening and remember every details i said, it's kinda rare a guy listening that much, and i do really appreciate that.

Boring in other hand, what is the definition of that? some people looks boring because he don't talk much about funny stuffs, just like to talk about maybe deep conversation about business, games, history, wars. but believe me, there are some girls who enjoy those conversation instead of common things like unfunny jokes or talking about entertainment. That's why people are different, to fit each other

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahh, ima need you to hop into #ConvoMode

0|1
    0|0
    • what is that mode specifically?

• Show All
    • lol. thats relieving to know.

so that means i will keep stumbling every now and then while switching topics xD

• I don't mind dating good listeners but hopefully he can converse with me even if it's just for a bit and express what he feels with his expressions

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, conversation is important and that takes two interested parties. Listening skills aren't as important as being able to understand and to engage.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would if he could give me love and security

0|1
    0|0
  • I like being boring so I prefer a boring person to be bored with together. I've had guys trying to make me go out and do things but I don't really enjoy that much

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. I already tried

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no! I love fun and I would never date someone who is boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't stand boring people, sorry not sorry 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • This type of guys generally just become the friends who listen to you after a break up honestly...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer it

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahh it would be to boring

0|1
    0|1
  • No...

0|1
    0|0
  • what makes him boring?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, need someone full of life and personality. Someone to have fun with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I do not date guys who are boring

0|1
    0|0
  • I have had them all, even boring. And some make good companions, even good friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • it is boring

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, boring guys just haven't met the girl that brings their interest out.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Ferns also have good listening skills. What's your point?

1|1
    0|0
  • Why would a girl date a boring guy?

0|1
    0|0
  • Should specify whether they are allowed to cheat on boring guy.

Most women have this exact arrangement, one guy to listen and be their "boyfriend," another guy to fuck their brains out on weekends.

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean by boring guy? Is it that a guy hasn't been traveled to places so no stories to tell, have no interesting hobbies, or does not joke around. You have to specific person, amiga.

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;