How am I as a girlfriend?

I am 21, had a 3 year old relationship with my now ex boyfriend, we broke up because he was too controlling
This is how i was : i wasn't clingy at all, i never got moody with him, i never was too possessive of him, never got jealous, i never minded his female friends or anyone that he hung out with, i was not dramatic at all. I shared his interests, our common love was football :D
Apart from that i have always believed in giving space to the other person. And i always did. I never demanded anything from him.
I appreciated him going out with his friends, i always cared about his needs and whatever he liked. I consider myself very weird. I know it might sound cliche but this is how i am as a person. All my friends who have bfs are very different from me. What do you think, am i a gf/wifey material? Or is that a laid back behaviour?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds good...
    getting girls like you... is difficult now a days...
    i like it... nice behaviour...

í don't like two people cheater or person who lie and betrays... and sometimes drinkers too...

for me and according to me you are good..

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on what you said, you sound fine to me.

What Guys Said 5

• I typically enjoy the laid back behavior. that's how I am as a person. Would want my partner to be the same

• Sounds perfect!

• Are u serious!!! I would just love to ur boyfriend...

• As usual I bet he had to pursue you first

• I'd prefer a little more clingy than you are.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!