What should I do?

So basically there's this girl who just wants a hook up and I'm still a virgin, she just wants sex and not a relationship, should I save it for another who actually wants to have a relationship or just go with her?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• DON'T. Don't lose your virginity to a wannabe like her. Virginity is a precious thing to have. Save it for someone who is serious about you and who might have a future with you. Don't rush for it. Trust me it feels better with the right person. Wait for her :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude are you nuts go for it before she finds somebody else. This is an Golden opportunity for you don't miss it man.

What Girls Said 1

• Save it. Seriously. Please don't give it away to somebody who clearly views it cheaply and doesn't appreciate it. I'm telling you, the right person is going to value and cherish that. They're going to be so glad you waited for somebody who you truly loved.

Seriously, your virginity is special and don't give it to someone who wants to take it and then run away with no pursuit

What Guys Said 2

• Dont loose virginity to someone you are not interested in.. there are many sexy women around the world whom you might be attracted to but the real one you ll love will be only one.

• You shouldn't ask us. Ask yourself what you prefer.