How can I improve socially and with girls specifically? Opinion on cold approach?

Ok so lately I have been watching YouTube channels that give advice for dating, flirting etc. I have to say I'm not a fool and will never buy any overpriced product online that most of them also provide. Anyway there is so much info out there and it's confusing the fuck out of me. A lot of things make sense but it just seems so complicated just find a fucking girlfriend or date. So is there any youtube channel I can trust or some kind of book that will help me improve?
Now the other thing I'm wondering about is how to you feel about cold approach, so basically how do you girls feel being approached by a stranger and is it possible for it to not be awkward or creepy? And have any of you guys had success with cold approach?

11

What Girls Said 1

• No. You should put yourself out there and try. Watching youtube videos and reading crap written by "experts" won't amount to anything if you don't muster up the courage to actually approach women. Also, stop approaching women in public. That rarely works.

• As opposed to approaching women in private? What do you mean approaching in public? Do you mean to not approach strangers?

What Guys Said 1

• You can watch tutorials all day, but there's no substitute for practice. Learn to get comfortable with girls by playing the numbers game and do not fear rejection. What do you have to lose. As far as cold approach goes, all that is required is for you to make an observation, be it something interesting in your immediate area, or something about what she's doing or wearing (appropriate things), share your thoughts on it, and then ask her about. Inquire about her. The significance is not what you say, but in how you say it. You only sound like a creep if you're too concerned with it. Again, the way you hold yourself will improve with practice. Good luck

• Yeah I agree with and I have realized thay however some advice, whether it would be from youtube, friends or from somewhere else, can help direct your practice to the right direction. I don't want to go to the wrong direction. Also It's true I haven't had many cold approaches at all and it's been like 2 or 3 in the last 3 to 4 weeks and I was fucking terrified to do it. It just feels so difficult and awkward to me and I get so nervous and I don't know why but I do and can't stop it. I have always been shy and that's why know girl has ever wanted to get to know me.

• You know what , I actually do know a couple channels I used to keep up with on youtube that you might like. Check out artofmanliness, and improvementpill.

• I watch improvement pill he is very good. I'll check out the other one. Anyway It's not like I'm super shy to say "Excuse me" to a person in my way (even if it's a girl) and If I needed directions or something like that I can ask for them without being shy. It's just It seems like I can't meet and connect with a girl.