Who would you go straight/gay for if you had to?

I'm wondering which celeb you would go straight/gay for. Here's the rules:
1. Gay people have to choose one celeb they could go straight for and straight people have to choose one celeb they could go gay for.
2. You're allowed to pick how many celebs you wants to that you could go straight/gay for. But please share the name and the pictures of the celebs.
3. "Going straight/gay for" means relationships. You do things you would do in a relationship. I won't go into more details.

Bisexuals: If you have two favorite celebs from both of the genders, who of them would you choose and which one wouldn't you choose? Here's my list.

Kate Beckinsale
Who would you go straight/gay for if you had to?Caitrione Balfe
Nathalie Emmanuel
Emilia Clarke
#gostraightfor #gogayfor #justforfun #game

You doesn't have to choose from my list. You're allowed to choose other celebs as well. Please share a picture of the celeb you've chosen.
What do you fantasize about and which fetish do you have?
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2326414-which-fetish-do-you-have-what-do-you-fantasize-about

1521

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Just not possible. It would be easier to choose to stop breathing.

What Girls Said 14

• I could go for pre-surgery megan fox. But no sex. Yuck.

• Out of this list I'd definitely go les for Kate Beckinsale, but if not on this list it's either Emma Watson or Megan Fox

• Favourite male right now is Ben Whishaw, favourite female is Lupita Nyong'o and out of the two, I think that I'd maybe choose Lupita Nyong'o. They're both super attractive though.

• I'm asexual /aromatic #ewww #yuck #gross
    But uh yeah... I'd go homo for @zorro8888 and his babe @makingmehiiiigh in this case there's an idiot reason their profile is blue cause it should be pink and I'd go full straight for my babe @omar5881 who is love and is the sponsor of my clear skin with his chemistry formulas #mwah #foreal #RenzoAndPaul #gtfo

• I think I'd go gay/lesbian for Selena Gomez. Aah, she's so pretty!

• Out of those Kate, but only in her Underworld role...

• I would go gay for Chloe Grace Moretz cus she's been my girl crush since I was like 15 lol and also Chaeyoung from Twice

• Keira Knightley

• Anne Hathaway. Just Google her pic as the White Queen in Tim Burton's Wonderland.

• I would do it if Jenny or Jisoo from Blackpink even know that I existed lolz 😂 ah, the sad life

• I'm bi-sexual, so this question is a bit void. I have my pick of whoever the fuck I want. lol

• Would you rather hook up with your male celeb crush or your female celeb crush?

• Which male and female crushes do you have?

• I don't really think about it too much. But I am very attracted to Melanie Iglesias. Not just by how gorgeous she is, but she has a cute personality as well. For men, the only one who comes to mind as my type is Matthew Mcconaughey.

• No one honestly, I think of it but I'm not attracted to any girls so

• Don't know her real name or whatever, but Lana from the WWE universe. DAMN those legs! 😍

• I think I would go gay for Meagan Good. She's so pretty 😭

What Guys Said 20

• It's never going to happen with me.

• I would go gay for Johnny depp and a few others.

• I don't find men attractive at all. By the way, all of those women are beautiful.

• i'd probably go gay for Ryan Gosling, late 60s early 70s Mick Jagger, and/or Omario Hardwick

• Homosexuality is an offense against the Lord God who made me.
    So, no, I wouldn't become one for anything or anybody.

• Up to you if you're against homosexuality or not. But I dislikes when people are playing God and saying they knows what he thinks etc. Nobody knows what God want us to do and what's right/wrong. If he exist, it's his job to judge and not the human's job.

• The bible are human made. It's written by men, not God.

• @curiousnorway
      While men actually put pen to scroll. I am convinced the contents are of divine origin.
      I find the fulfilled prophesies in the Bible to be especially compelling.

I also find Biblical laws that helped against disease compelling. Washing and quarantine laws were effective against the Bubonic plague. Standard medical practices of the 1300's were not.

• I'm bi but I don't really date girls so I'm like basically gay lol
    But I would date Ariana Grande in a second

• Why doesn't you date girl if you're bi, dating both genders? Just curious.

• I'm sexually attracted to both genders. So I have sex with both. But I only get emotional feelings for guys. Can't imagine myself ever dating or falling for a girl.
      So technically it makes me a homoromantic bisexual

• I wouldn't go gay for anyone. That'd be gay.

• I was going to say Ron Perlman or Liam Neeson or Daniel Craig, but I just went and looked at pictures of them and... nope, can't do it.

• I'd go gay for Andrew Garfield, Tom Hiddleston and James Franco.

• Impossible for me. I can never be attacted to men. Believe me I've tried and the thought of seeing another mans penis turns me off. I dont even have a celebrity crush because im too focused on my crush at work.

• I'm also attracted to only one gender. But I can imagine who I would pick if I had to choose from the least preferred gender.

• I'd go straight if I had to

• No way. I'll rather die.

• Straight.

• never its stupid

• No one. Tbh i think celebrities are overrated anyway. But no i just can't imagine being with a guy

• naw love women too much.

• If I was a virgin at 40. Yes I would gay.

• Stephen Amell.

• Nobody. I am homophobic.