Why do girls date assholes?

So I'm the kind of guy. Who always gets friend zoned. But I'm also the guy who is later approached by the girl who friend zoned me. Whose hitching and complaining about the asshole she date. Why do you women do this?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Chances are these dudes aren't really assholes.

Any ex most girl has, she will see as an asshole because it didn't work out. My own sister dated the guys who really were "nice guys", but every time they broke up, she made them out to be pieces of shit and exaggerated everything. A lot of girls do this after breakups to help ease the pain of their relationship failure. These guys are likely normal ass dudes.

However, women don't like dicks specifically, they just don't like asskissers or pushovers. Like any guy, we like guys who have multidimensional personalities. We want a guy who can be sweet but hold his own, challenge us mentally and even correct us on our bullshit mistakes and help us grow. A lot of nice guys passively sit around, wait for things to happen and do nothing but try to appeal to us by nodding their heads with a soft "yes ma'am."

You gotta find the balance, man.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have replied to this question before (just formulated a bit different) but I'll do it again.

When women date an asshole I think it's because they've made a mistake. Most people that are assholes will obviously try to hide that and it won't show until you get to know the person a lot better. Women are humans too, they make mistakes.

As far as the "women don't date nice guys" idea, I don't think that's true either. I'm a nice guy and I have no problem finding women. BUT women don't want a pussy and they definitely don't want someone who pretends to be a nice guy just to get close to them. If you're genuinely a nice guy that will show and likewise if you're not. And as for the first problem, if you act like one of her girlfriends you will obviously be treated as "just" a friend (Personally I don't think a friend is "just" anything and some of my best friends are women).

Now, if you're being friend zoned, don't see that as a problem, see it as an opportunity to learn more about what women likes and wants... just remember to be yourself with women, if you pretend to be someone you're not any relationship will crash and burn as soon as you start being yourself again (and nobody can keep up a charade indefinitely).

Anyway, those are my thoughts and ideas about the subject. Good luck with finding the right girl for you! ☺

What Girls Said 6

• I don't date arseholes. Maybe the women that do want to try and change him or "fix" him or maybe he wasn't an arsehole when they first met

• Not into assplay, sorry

• I am sorry , Its true I DO DATE ASSHOLES.

I dont mean to but I think the bad men are wising up.

They are staring to look at actual good guys on the outside and the good guys are starting to look like bad guys.

• I personally don't like assholes
    I like someone who is not a pussy and does not brag about being a nice guy and shaming me for dating assholes
    I like someone who can show me all his sides
    An "asshole" is not actually like that or like people make them
    Society is just cringe and acts like they know everything but they actually don't know anything
    That's why i never care about what people think about me and what I do

• 'cause they're hot and have game

• honestly, im going to have to say she is either using you as her rebound because she knows you like her and that you'll listen to her feelings, or she likes you which is why she came running back. OR there's some truth to both of these. but based on how i used to handle these situations i think she likes ya

What Guys Said 4

• They don't really like assholes. They just hate pussies and self proclaimed nice guys.

• It's the confidence they show outwardly. Has nothing to do with being an Ass hole. Just blunt people confident people just come off as Ass holes.

• Stop being friends with women. Assholes get women because they escalate straight to sex and don't care if the girl doesn't like them. Women respond very well to neglect and guys who totally disregard their opinion.

Go for what you want. Hook them on sex and then you have her chasing you.

ALPHA MALE:
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../ac7.jpg

• are you short?