Can a shy/akward/nerdy guy kiss well and be sexy?

Ok, so i'm beginning to like this guy, but he's a bit one the akward/nerdy side, but he's very attractive, sweet and just outright cute at the same time. I have never really liked an awkward shy guy before, because I usually seem to go for the cocky men:/, but I love how sweet he is to me. I;m 17 and I would say i'm pretty attractive, and i've never had my first kiss, but I know how to kiss and act in sexy ways. So, my question is, do nerdy/shy guys know how to kiss, (and kiss good), just based in the fact that all guys have that natural instinct to take over?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it depends, not everybody is just good at something, especially kissing with a demographic. If he isn't then maybe you could help him out? ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy guys can be sexy and good kissers. When I met my husband in high school he was really shy and quiet and now that he's more comfortable around me he can act really sexy. I think shy guys just need to get more comfortable with you

• Wow, you met your husband in high school? That's so cool. When you started dating, did you get that feeling that you wanted to marry him?

• I didn't think about marriage (mostly because I never thought of marriage before) I just thought he was really cute and had a great smile, once I knew him better, I loved the way he was as a person and I always wanted to be around him. I never felt that strongly about someone before so I knew I wanted to marry him

What Guys Said 7

• If he sucks at kissing, then he just needs practice, stupid.

Not calling you "stupid" to be mean, but holy fucking shit, on a stick.

You're thick!

• wow thanks for being so sincere

• When's the last time you picked up a musical instrument for the first time and started playing the most virtuoso-level symphonies on it?

Like pick up a guitar for the first time and start playing like Roy Clark, or playing the piano like Chopin on your first try?

Like, seriously...

• yes. I think he may be a little awkward first, but I'm sure he'll warm up to you and satisfy you

• You better believe it the nerdy guys are the ones who find the tantra and Kamsutra and say I wanna live that life.

• I was like that until everyone realized hey will Fucking all our girls how? Because I found a 10,000 year old art of love making book I was using hacks lol.

• haha ok that reassuring. I'm not loking for sex rn, but some sexy kissing sessions would be nice:) lol

• *looking

• With anything in life, kissing usually requires practice. He could be good. Depends what you consider a good kisser? Some people love sloppy, slobbering kisses while others not so much. Define "good kisser"

• i recommend you to meet more people, but if you really like him, go for it; if you kiss him probably he will froze if he is shy

• Shouldn't matter

• How tall is he?

• I've never met him in person, we were introduced through a mutual friend on snapchat like 3 days ago. I'm pretty sure he's my height, (5'4) which is short for a guy, but as long as i'm not taller than the guy then I don't care

• I like your though ❤🌷

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!