Crushing on someone with feelings for someone else?

I am totally into this guy, but it's obvious he still has feelings for his ex, but I also notice him going out of his way to be kind to me and stuff. Ugh, my heart hurts so bad!!!

17

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm this is a tough one. i definitely think that he thinks your cute if thats you in your profile pic, but like you said he's probably hung up on his ex and keeping you around until he feels better to ask you out. how long has he been seperated from her? you can stick around and be his friend in hopes that he eventually ask you but at the same time it could be dangerous for your feelings if he gets back together with his ex as a guy myself i know i feel better when i have a new girl thats a friend hanging around me after a break up. just try not to get your hopes too high yet especially if they just recently split.

• She doesn't see herself getting back together with him. And it ended like 6 months or so ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should try to move on. It won't amount to anything good if you insist hitting on someone who is into someone else.

What Guys Said 6

• Keep working on him. Be the best person you can be. Hopefully he will turn to you! Good luck!

• welcome to being a guy. lol

he probably likes you, but is stuck in the past. there are two ways of going about it. you can either wait until he has realized that it's over, or she gets back with him. OR, you could forcefully pull him into the future with you, by showing him how you feel. always remember, guys don't take hints. you're a good looking girl, and you can pull him out of his reverie if you put yourself out there.

• Maybe you can spend some time with him to help him move on from her. Movies dinner go for a walk and give him hints that you're into him

Good luck

• Ide be careful not to get involved too early may ruin your chances if he is still hung up on her. Ide just be honest and tell him when your ready Ide like to try us.

• try to get closer to him first

• Maybe he fancying you too. Double trouble. x

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!