How do you get over the fact that you lost the Love of your life? Heartbreak?

Guys i think i wanna die.. I won't ever be able to be with him, im scared i won't ever feel the same feeling as I felt when i was with him. This pain is like someone is punching My face non stop.. I can barely breath. I need help..

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I always he feel if you lose the love of your life how can that person really be the love of your life. Just take time to heal from this and pick of the pieces and go back at life again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through a breakup to with the guy who I guess I thought was the love of my life. You just have to take it one day at a time. There may be nights you cry yourself to sleep or when you have to fight back tears during the day but allow yourself to hurt. Get it out of your system so that you can get it out of the way. The mind is amazing and it will adapt on its own but in the mean time you have to take care of yourself and do everything you can to make it through every day..

What Guys Said 1

• it takes time to get over failed relationships and eventually meet other people

What Girls Said 1

• I've been there too. Just know you will find someone miles better, trust me. Take some time to be on your own without any relationships for a while. Spend time with your family and friends. Keep yourself busy, like join a class or a gym. Go out and get your hair done to make you feel good about yourself and look to the future. It does get better and easier even though it feels like it won't.