This douchebag wants to take my love away from me! I am too ugly to compete. Help?

Hello, it's me, Brian. I have already posted here asking whether I am ugly or not. Here are my pics:

I am a very shy guy and girls don't like me. But thanks to you I became a little bit more confident and approached the girl I had a crush on. However, I am still a loser and too shy so she became my oneitis. But recently this douchebag Chad started approaching her and flirting with her:

The first 3 are photoshopped because he is an arrogant douche but the last one is his true pic. As you can see he is much better looking than me and I don't stand a chance against him when it comes to dating. Besides, he is a very confident jerk who had sex with lots of girls while I am still a virgin. How can I make this douchebag leave my love alone?

• You are ugly and don't stand a chance, leave this girl alone.
  • I'll tell you how you can get your love.

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Jesus lol how old are you?

• all honesty, you're actually pretty good looking, so don't let that bother you

• Fuck her if she wants to go with him she doesn't deserve you