Do guys ever regret playing a nice girl?

It's a pretty straight forward question, but if you are talking to a nice girl and then stop replying, send drunk texts, and ignore her, do you ever regret it?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• One particular time I remember... I was getting to know 2 different girls at the same time. One had a ass like you wouldn't believe. Fire body, and good looking gal. The other was like medium, still sexy, just mediumish... but a keeper.. wife material for sure. Her personality was also way cooler...

I Choose the hot girl lol... but later realized I should of went with the keeper..

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but I don't think so.

What Guys Said 3

• If i have a good friendship with that girl yes i will regret it

• okay what would you do if after ignoring her she sent you this "I don't regret anything but I also don't appreciate being disrespected, I want you to be happy, but I also have no tolerance for rudeness because I'm kind to everyone"

• i would apologize to her, and i would say that i will never ignore her again

• By "nice" do you mean good personality but not attractive?
    Personally I don't think it makes sense to even try that and anyone who did knew what they were doing and wouldn't have any regrets (unless they somehow grew a conscience after).

Guys are generally straight forward and either want just sex or a relationship and will only regret something if it turned out to be a bad decision.

• I've never heard of a guy regretting playing girls.

Most guys dont' play girls, and the ones who do have already decided not to care.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!