Would it b creepy, 4 girls, if someone asks a girl 2 follow him & communicate through private messages on G@G rather than normal replies 2 questions?

67

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have done that on many occasions for the purpose of soliciting information and then giving advice that may be too personal to be made public. I don't think I have ever had an issue of trust arise.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 6

• Depends what you say to her.

• It depends on what you say. If you want to continue your conversation from one of your questions in private then they usually don't have a problem with it. The only people who can see those private conversations are the admins and some of the Mods.

• Not at all. Some things cannot be told in public. So if she wishes to know the answers , it can be conveyed to her in a private message.

• but it can also be misconstrued as the guy is showing interested in the girl... can it not!

• Thank you Sir

• HAHAHAHA.

Dude just do it already

• depends on the guy

• If u are white n atheist there will be no problen for ya. If you are black/Indian you will be judged quickly as creepy n blocked by racist white bitches.