How do I reject a guy nicely?

Is it too late to tell a guy i'm uninterested after we've gone out on 2 dates and talked on a daily basis? It was flirty and fun but i don't think i'm interesting in a relationship at the moment and i don't wanna keep leading him on. I just don't know how to nicely say that i'm uninterested after all this time spent (basically i feel bad for wasting his time since he wants to take it further and i don't)

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say that your not interested in a relationship. Your not ready for one right now. Tell him that you still want to be freinds with him and to talk with him every day like you two have been.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not wasting his time, as you had to try and see if any feelings would spark. You can either ghost him, by just not replying or answering his calls. or just tell him you're not ready for a relationship or just friend zone him options are kind of endless, how you execute the news depends on his character. If he's been nice to you then ghosting is probably not a good option etc.

1|0
    0|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• don't make excuses. don't say you don't want a relationship. just say you're not interested in him. because no matter what you say that's how he's going to take it. so if you try to come up with an excuse all you're doing is communicating that he's also not worth the truth. because let's face it. if he was the right guy you'd want a relationship. so be brutally honest. ironically it's the kindest thing to do. hurts a lot less.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Time to be Serious Now Somehow Here, Dear... Tell him you Like him as a Friend but nothing More in Store.
    Keep your Distance as well. Any Bat of an Eyelash, he Gets all Hot to Trot.
    Good Luck. xx

0|0
    0|1
  • Just tell him what you said here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest and tell him things aren't working out and you aren't interested in a relationship

0|0
    0|0