Hey girls, have you ever felt like you'll never meet the guy for you?

i sometimes think, maybe i don't have soul mate, and I'm destines to do life by myself. I want to be married and have kids, but as i yet older that desire seem only to be a dream, and i must wake up to reality

246

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm fucked.
    I'll die alone because I won't settle for someone I don't truly like.
    I'm in my mid 30s and haven't found the right person. I always wanted a family more than anyone I know, yet I am the ONLY one that doesn't have a mate and kids.

• omg. that's exactly me. loke I've always wanted to be married and have kids and have a family. but nope, that life isn't my life, i guess

• The one thing I have done that makes me a little happier is work at an elementary school in an after school program. My favorite students are kind of like a family to me.
      But then after a year or two, they're gone and I'm back to feeling down again.
      It's the best I could do for now though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand how you feel completely. In my friend group I'm last man standing surrounded by couples and babies and I'm the one kissing the tequila bottle in group photos. Some think I enjoy the single life because I can still experience first dates, still have fun and don't have that many responsibilities and sometimes I do but I also desire a relationship and grow with someone and dating sometimes makes me feel blue because it ends with "I'll let you know" excuses instead of " Let's hang next weekend and do this". But I still believe I'm going to meet someone who won't end a date with that excuse line. If any advice I can give, it's go out, have fun, do your own thing and you may just end up meeting someone out of nowhere.

• thanks for your advice. *deep breaths* .. life man

• It does feel hopeless sometimes- like in my case with all my friends being couples I do feel like the extra wheel and looked with a bit of pity. But I just have to remind myself that my time will come eventually.

• that's what i tell myself sometimes too

What Guys Said 5

• if you believe in soul mates who says there's only one, let alone you may never meet them.

• I don't want to tell you to lower your standards. But, I can't tell you how many times I have been overlooked by girls. I think people need to practice kindness more often and give others a chance. You never know, "that one guy" you always see on your daily routine might be the best match for you.

• I do give people chances. i often feel like i give too mnay chances. I've dated guys i use to say i would never date. but then i chance perspective for the sake of Love. and love seems to always betray me

• Newsflash: nobody has a soulmate because soulmates don't exist. Now stop acting like a 12 year old girl and start living life as an adult

• Its not really a whole "soulmate" ordeal. Its finding someone compatible. Sometimes you need to learn from relationships to find the right ones. But I'm in the same boat, where is Mrs. Right?

• I dunno, I m a guy so u have all the quotas to get married ✌🏼️

What Girls Said 23

• Yes and no. I already met an amazing guy, but the timing was all wrong. I know what makes me happy exists, it's just a matter of finding it again.

• A soulmate can turn up at any age. You might end up getting married in 2 years to a guy you think is the one, have 2 kids then get divorced 10yrs later, then at 40 you'll meet your soulamte.

I read somewhere that a soulamate is someone youve met in the past so go through your facebook list and see if any of the guys from school/college make you smile when you think of them, they could be your soulamate.

Whatever happens don't settle for 2nd best

• thank you. most of the guys from Facebook are either married already or dating. and the ones that are not in a relationship, are not interested in me. I just want to give up sometimes

• I know the feeling. Maybe you shouldn't try too hard as that's how people end up settling as they can't face the agro of looking for a suitable partner.

Do the things you love and you will find the love of your life. If you love running, maybe one day you'll meet a guy whilst you're running etc.

• Yep always but its all the matter of meeting the right guy that respects you for who you are
    You find that guy by dating a lot cause if you dont date he won't come and he won't just magically knock on your door one day
    Go on dates go to bars meet people and you'll find him eventually
    I have a pretty terrible past due to something that happend to me and i managed to find that one guy that respects me and gives me my space and loves me its all a matter of trying

• thank you. i don't really go out much. i don't really do bars cause i feel uncomfortable in places like that, i don't really go out on dates cause guys don't really ask me out on dates.

• but I wouls highly suggest you give bars a try even just once a week and go talk to a guy and give him your phone number

• thanks. one day maybe

• I did feel like that, more like someone who is just compatible for me and having friends who just keep pushing you in getting a boyfriend. "You still haven't got one?" I feel like they jump from one guy to another, I don't have a problem with that. There's nothing wrong with experimenting. But they shouldn't make me feel "bad" about it.

And like when you say you want someone who is funny, sweet, smart and doesn't smoke, you get to hear you're "too picky" or you're thinking like "an old woman and times changed", while I think that's not asking for too much. In my opinion it will just come at one point. Don't focus on it too much, enjoy life.

• No, I have never felt that way. I am confident I will find my mate when the time is right. Meanwhile, I am focusing on myself.

• I don't doubt I can always find a guy but finding the guy of my dreams - the one who is everything I could ever want or desire? I do have doubts sometimes.

• I still feel the same 😂 Not sure if I'll ever meet the right one.

• hmm tbh kinda but I'm still young being a teen and you are young as well being an adult. But don't say that you don't have a soul mate tho. everyone does! you just haven't met him yet! If u can't find him then it means u were destined to be a strong individual being able to live on ur own!

• Hello Debbie Downer. You're 25. It's not the end of the world lol.

Get out there and live your life. Find your passion (or passions) and enjoy yourself. You will draw people toward you.

• Oh my god everyone concerned about relationships while I'm trying to make it to the top

• All the time. I am a very opposite of most people.

• Always

• Yep. Sometimes I feel like I'll never meet someone who loves me enough to want to spend the rest of their life with me. I also feel like I'll never meet someone who is right for me

• I totally feel. It's really hard to meet the right person, but sometimes he's in the most unexpected places.

• that's true. the thing is i feel like sometimes the people that didn't want a man all that much gets it. and I'm like what the heck

• I think he's there, but I don't know how to find him :(

• First up drop the whole soulmate thing. That doesn't exist. You have to make your own soulmate. By that I mean meet someone and over time feelings will develop if you let them. Anyone can become your soulmate.

• Sometimes I just ask why or what dude am I supposed to have exactly lol bc whenever I do get something good something messes it up like I'm cursed

• I won't

• I think he might be there but I'm also 150% sure he's nowhere near where I live. hahaha

• Yes feel like that every day esp if u went through many bad experiences... u feel like good guys don't exist in this world only in fairy tales

• sometimes

• Don't give up hope. Maybe change the kinds of guys you're trying to date.

• I'll try not to. but i do. i do change, and I'm not too hard on them, but it just feels like the problem is with me. i feel like im doing something wrong, and when i think I've found what it is, it's not it. I don't know.

• I do feel that way. I understand how you feel. I just gave up and let life figure itself out. I just sit back for the ride and make the best out of it. Relax. When it comes to you will least expect it

• that's what everyone says. but i dont want to least expect at the age of 40 yah know

• I totally understand. Lol. I'm having the same problem but I'm tired of mr. Wrong. Good luck.