Hey girls, have you ever felt like you'll never meet the guy for you?

i sometimes think, maybe i don't have soul mate, and I'm destines to do life by myself. I want to be married and have kids, but as i yet older that desire seem only to be a dream, and i must wake up to reality

246

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm fucked.
    I'll die alone because I won't settle for someone I don't truly like.
    I'm in my mid 30s and haven't found the right person. I always wanted a family more than anyone I know, yet I am the ONLY one that doesn't have a mate and kids.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • omg. that's exactly me. loke I've always wanted to be married and have kids and have a family. but nope, that life isn't my life, i guess

• The one thing I have done that makes me a little happier is work at an elementary school in an after school program. My favorite students are kind of like a family to me.
      But then after a year or two, they're gone and I'm back to feeling down again.
      It's the best I could do for now though.

Most Helpful Girl

• A soulmate can turn up at any age. You might end up getting married in 2 years to a guy you think is the one, have 2 kids then get divorced 10yrs later, then at 40 you'll meet your soulamte.

I read somewhere that a soulamate is someone youve met in the past so go through your facebook list and see if any of the guys from school/college make you smile when you think of them, they could be your soulamate.

Whatever happens don't settle for 2nd best

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you. most of the guys from Facebook are either married already or dating. and the ones that are not in a relationship, are not interested in me. I just want to give up sometimes

• I know the feeling. Maybe you shouldn't try too hard as that's how people end up settling as they can't face the agro of looking for a suitable partner.

Do the things you love and you will find the love of your life. If you love running, maybe one day you'll meet a guy whilst you're running etc.