My boyfriend recently cheated on me.. what should I do?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years now and a few days ago I looked at his phone and he had received a text from another girl so I logically thought oh this could be his friend or lab partner or something so I asked him about it and he said she was just a friend so I dropped it. Then the next day when he was in the shower his phone went off except this time it went off several times and out of curiosity I checked to see who it was and it was the same girl again. I opened the messages she sent to him and it was nude photos of her asking when they were going to meet again. I was pissed and when my boyfriend got out of the shower I asked him to explain and he told me he had been seeing another women I was devastated and asked him why and he said he didn't know I left and haven't talked to him since but he sends me messages apologizing and saying he is sorry so I'm not sure if I should break up with him or give him another chance because I do love him with all my heart but I'm afraid I'll never be able to trust him again...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 years the betrayal must hurt given the assumed fragile state of your heat I'm going to try and put it in a less savage manner but simply FUCK HIS BEST FRIEND then move on no matter what is said don't turn back

Most Helpful Girl

• 5 years together and no ring on it? thats a red flag alone.. don't let him waste a second more of your time and dump him.

He'll only be sorry because he got caught. You might love him but he doesn't love you. People who love you don't cheat on you.

What Guys Said 3

• Leave his cheating ass! He's a disloyal piece of shit.

• kill the fucker

• Your relationship will never be the same with him either way.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!