Things got Sexual on the First Date?

I went out with a guy and things got sexual. It's been 2 days and I haven't heard from him. Should my strategy stay busy and not text him and wait till the end of the week? Guys do you usually wait the textbook 3 days or is that a myth? Guys are prolly like, just text him. And I'm all like wouldn't that annoy him and take away his chance to make his choice and decide if he wants to see me again? Should I just chill, we previously talked everyday prior.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• if you want to text just do it. what you're trying to do by asking this question is trying to manipulate the situation. ask yourself if you want to play games. if the answer is no. don't ask what you should do. instead ask what you want. then be open and honest with the guy about your desires.

• Thanks Okaydave, I ended up texting him and being honest. I understand guys need time. I don't hover. But I'm too old to play games, so I shot off a quick text and left it open ended saying no pressure. I think the message was fair. Thanks for the push in the right direction!

Most Helpful Girl

• you gave it all on first date now he knows you're easy and doesn't have to try so hard.

Be patient next time, no matter how persistent the guy is. being sexual on first date is a No-No

What Guys Said 3

• If you know where he lives put something sexy on and go over, do you think he would turn you down. would get you answers at least.

• make out or sex?

• He might be looking at it as a one night stand

What Girls Said 1

• I think he just hit it and quit it. Move on.