Is gayness right?

I'm not trying to offend anybody but I want to know people's opinions about gays.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is right, but I believe being straight or gay or lesbian or bi or anything is not a choice, it's how you were born and shouldn't make you wrong

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• It's okay. Nothing wrong with it.

• freedom of choice is very important

• In 2017, it doesn't or shouldn't bother anyone. It's not wrong in anyway!

• just asking mate, I'm not saying it's either

• I know! I think you will learn fast that usually the older generations don't really like it, but the new ones don't really care. Hope the best for you!

• Of course.

• Yes why not?

What Guys Said 4

• Is freedom, right or wrong is up to you.

• It's neither right nor wrong in my opinion

• yup..

• If you are Christian, it is one of the unforgivable sins that will prohibit you from a chance at everlasting life.

• that's the thing, I grew up in a Christian family and everyone is against it. I hate my family because they set a terrible example on life and I'm all for gays 👍

• Regardless if they are accepting of it or not, once you have sexual relations with another man, whether you continue to do it or not, you forfeit a chance at an after life/resurrection.
      I think it is in Liviticus.

• well fuck the afterlife gays are cool 👍