How can I fall in love again?

I need some tips. I think I've fallen out of love with my boyfriend. Not that I don't love him anymore. It's just all these things have happened and life got in the way. I think that I've also been afraid to love him. I just want to be in love with him like when we first started out.

11

What Guys Said 1

• hey, this happens with time when infactuation turns into commited love. So it is normal to some extent.

That being said, there are a number of things you two can do to relight the spark.

some of the things my girl and I try to do to keep things going is to always try new and exciting things we go ice skating, watch movies, go to dinner theaters, long walks we cook together or for eachother and we do crazy last minute stuff.

this Valentine's day we walked through the snow for 30 minutes each way to get to our freezing cold cottage to have some alone time. also every once in a while we go on a little road trip or get last minute tickets to some form of entertainment.

you can also do little things to let eachother know that you were thinking about them. For example, my girl made me a Masson jar full of 101 things she loves about me and it was the most amazing thing ever!

just try to keep communicating and try to find something that can bring you two back closer together than ever :)

one thing that we've never gotten to try but might work for you guys would be to go back to the day you two met or back to your first or favorite date and try to reinact it as closely as possible. or perhaps you could even improve upon it and make it even better.
    it might be able to remind you of how special of a bond you share and make you fall in love all over again.

I wish you two the best of luck and know that you can make it if you are both willing to put in some effort :)

What Girls Said 1

• There is no way to fall in love with him again. You could try new things in the bedroom, you could try rolep-laying, you could try going to trips with him, but I honestly believe that once the feeling is gone, is gone.