He wants to swallow?

I was talking to my man today and he was being really sweet but kept on saying "I want to swallow your cheeks" so I'm not sure what that means but do you think that means he wants more out of our sex life? Will he leave me for a hot male supermodel? I'm scared to bring it up because he might swallow them whole.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It just means he loves you so much, he gets weird cravings. Your cheeks must be great and he probably has a really, really, really bad urge to kiss them. By "eating" them he most likely meant he wants to kiss them with his mouth open? I don't know the dude is a weirdo but that's my guess, just kiss them with his mouth open as wide as possible and your cheeks inside while he licks it and goes "noooom nom nom"

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he mentioned that in a sexual way.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe your cheeks look like a food to him XD or maybe he wants to bite your butt cheeks?

• No he meant my cheeks
      Is he a cannibal?

• Lol. I'm autistic so there are things in my mind that I cannot express like a normal human being. This sound very similar

• Just ask him, he'll tell you if it's sexual or some dumb thing he said.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!