Why does this girl my brother is seeing think he is lying?

I got a text from him and he's really down about this. Here's what he wrote:

I told her that I couldn't pay for her uber to come over because my bank card was cancelled today. Someone tried to withdraw money from 2 ATMs with my account. The bank called me today and cancelled my card. I told her we can get together another night.

The she asked if I could pick her up. I told her I have no car insurance and I have to find a new carrier. My insurance kept jacking up my premium every six months and I got sick of it. I told her I've been taking the train to work.

She called and screamed at me telling me that I'm full of crap and that I just want to be cheap and not put any effort in and believes I just want to do all the work. She says she smells bs. I don't know what to say but thirst things really did happen and I don't know why she's trippin. She called me a lying conniving fabricated SOB. Why won't she just believe me?
------------------------------
So, I'm just as confused as he is.

Here's a text she sent him:

"How is it that both things happen at once? I always come to you. You don't even ask me to text you when I get home anymore. It's like you don't care. You took a long time to reply which seems like you were working real hard to conjure the perfect excuse to get out of getting off your ass to make an effort to see me. I'm tired of this one sided bullshit."

34

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like she's a stuck up bitch, look if i can't find a girl to hang out through the worst n only during good times, then she can fuck off. Life has a lot of ups and a lot of downs too n you gotta be able to take the ride both ways, n if not then fuck ya i dont need u.

• It's not that she's not there for him. She doesn't believe him. She thinks he's playing her. She wrote him this:

"Well paying penalty fees will cost you more than your insurance jacking up your prices. Your insurance company notifies the DMV that your insurance has lapsed. Something doesn't make sense."

• No when she leaves his house at night to go home.

• I don't know the best thing to do is just try to help him out as best u can. And see if u can help him get something figured out with his girlfriend and try to just be there for him and be supportive. Why does she think he's lying? we may never. she is a woman and it's kinda hard to tell. Best thing to do is just to try to show her that he just needs her trust and wants to work on it together.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible she was once hurt before?
    My ex lied to me lots of times but it was one lie that I thought he was telling the truth and it was him being faithful and not cheating. Found out he was cheating on me. So it was hard at first to trust my current boyfriend at first but after talking to him and telling him about my ex I felt better and started to trust my boyfriend.
    She shouldn't have overreacted because it is possible for something like that to happen. I have had 3 bad things happen to me all at once. That's life it happens. I think this is something they should talk out. Relationships is about communicating and understanding. Something like this shouldn't be over a text. They should just figure out a day to meet and talk.

• That's another complaint of hers. He never communicates about things in person. she also though he started sleeping with other women because after 5 months he wanted to start using condoms again. He said he was just tying to be responsible and her response was why now all of a sudden? Why not before?

What Guys Said 3

• She is a gold digger who is self in titled to things. She is not worth your brother's time.
    She got pissed for such little reason. Red flag on the field.

• Just curious where you get gold digger from lol. I just need you to make some sense out of that lol.

• She is just lashing out at him at that point. She is pissed and texting. To her it does not have to make sense.

• She might have a point about the insurance lapsing. I told him that he can get screwed. If I was trying to save money I'd never let my insurance lapse and I would try to find a better deal before that happens.

• cold someone you know have driven her? and why doesn't she get the Uber?

• She says she feels she does all the work. Always drives and alll she wanted was for him to give back a little which I can understand. What I don't understand is why she thinks he's lying about this stuff.

• The bank account one? I figured you'd say the car insurance one.

• well they both are I guess

• a series of unfortunate events. truly

What Girls Said 2

• She's insecure and explosive. She doesn't trust him and doesn't communicate well. It seems she is trying to make him feel bad because she is not getting what she wants.

• She usually is the one who drives to him and I do think it's rude of him to not contribute. What I don't get is how she picked apart everything. She says it's common knowledge not to let your insurance lapse which was the main reason why she thinks he was bullshiting her.

• He's confused because she called him a lying conniving fabricating SOB. She doesn't believe these things really happened.

• Well, the fact that she is always making more of an effort than him and driving out to see him has probably caused her to view him as lazy and untrustworthy. She may have made up some narrative in her head about him to explain to herself why he barely puts in any effort. Maybe, she thinks he doesn't really want to see her or that he's unfaithful.

• she just want an easy life and those events, if it was continuous, well, people have suspicions... and also because those things didn't happen to her

• You don't think he wants an easy life always wanting her to drive?

• yeah... everybody wants an easy life really no one wanna live a hard life... I don't think bad of any person making things easier for them just don't cause trouble to others... people can have their life being easy but only with the person that's willing to tolerate if not, it's best to part... but that's just my opinion