Hi I'm a white man who is insecure about my white girlfriend dating black guys before me, is it okay to be bothered by this?

• Yes
  • No
I am a pathetic white man
I'm just a beta

714

Most Helpful Girl

• What's bothering you?
    If you're in a relationship with her, you shouldn't worry about them, unless she said something that made you feel insecure, if that's the case, maybe you should talk to her, even if she didn't say anything, you should still talk to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• This dude again... we get it, you like Black dick, now go suck one and stop posting this questions, jeez...

• I am a white man and I understand that we are betas and cucks and that we all can't satisfy our women so I just want to know if it is okay that I am so insecure thank you again.

What Girls Said 6

• Since I'm getting the impression from one of your comments that this is about sex/d! ck size and not just flatout being racist... I'd have to tell you to look at it this way: she got with a black guy and then went back to a white one. If d! ck size/sex were all you seem to think they are, then she'd be dating another black guy right now and not you. Besides... you don't know she had sex with him unless she told you.

Perspective...

• It's ok you're insecure. Everyone is. Just don't let it dominate your life

• I am a white man who is beta

• Sorry but you are a black guy who is just trolling. Get a life

• You're worried because may be be your strength doesn't compare to theirs. Right?

• stop saying you are a white man and you're beta.

• I am a pathetic white beta male, my race is weak

• 1. Not all balck men have big penises.
    2. Penis size doesn't matter all that much to many women.
    3. She's with YOU now, and obviously likes you. Ask her about how you can satisfy her in bed and take direction.

• I am a white man

• There is no such thing as Alpha and Beta males in humans. That's just a bunch of junk psychology.

Clearly you want us to make fun of you for being a cuckhold now. You really need to go to an adult site for that.

• I am ashamed of my race, I spend my time having a boring white man life.

What Guys Said 13

• Why u are ashamed of being white huh? Both races have diffrent abilities compared to eachother. Blacks may have bigger cock than white guys but they aren't stronger than white dudes, our muscle size and type is much more diffrent than blacks, they can sprint much faster and we can lift more hah.

White people are stronger than blacks, white people are more intelligent compared to Blacks too, blacks can't swim that well because of their physique type and few more things like that. Also not all black people dick size is bigger there isn't a generalazition like that.

• Ugh.. LOL...

• No. In a way, you're being racist against yourself.

• It is literally a different skin color. Nothing more, nothing less. This is coming from someone who has dated women from all walks of life. The only problem that would occur is if she is just uncontrollably attracted to black men to where she would cheat on you with them because they're black.

• being a black guy I didn't think that was a problem. black women I dated been with White guys. I just never cared

• You SHOULD NOT feel threatened by black guys dating your girlfriend, there's some racial alienation in that. You're kinda believing the fear of black guys coming in and stealing, and raping your white women. at least your honest about it

• You are not white, you are a black troll.

• i would say why and try and fix it but by the updates you seem like you want to hate yourself so for go it ! :)

• Soiled goods.

• Same thing with me my girl fucked some niggas to lol she said there dick was bigger than mine🙄

• if she's Ur girlfriend then dating others is wrong

• I would never be with a woman that has been with one romantically. Or even kissed one by a dare either.

• I'd say yes as you are unable to satisfy her the way they did. It's a red flag

• I lost it reading bro. hahaha

• @Heemus_Christ yeah to white women are upset at the revelation they've stained their dance card with white men.