Am I cheating on my boyfriend?

I have a boyfriend that I liked for 2 and a half years before we began a couple. We haven't kissed but there have been a lot of almost-kisses, and kisses on the cheek. He sends me hearts with every text and stuff; that attention to detail. It was a fairytale romance until he broke up with me last September. Last Valentines Day, he got back together with me. I was really upset about the break-up so I agreed. Since then, he has hardly texted me and when i have seen him, he has been friendly, but not romantic. A week ago, I met a guy and we immeadiatly became good friends and traded numbers. I have been texting him nonstop and yesterday, at the beach, he kissed me. It lasted about 10 seconds; it was long. It was my first kiss. I saw him today and he kept kissing me at every possible chance. I said hi and he kissed me straight away. I think I was a bit strong because I basically kept that kiss going for like 2 minutes. But I was nervous, because on the first kiss, I peed my pants. No joke. I actually peed myself. I had not really been needing to go, but I was in a dress and it all bucketed out. For the whole kiss it kept going. I tried to stop but I really couldn't. When it ended, I kept peeing. I seriously peed for another thirty seconds. I crossed my legs together so he couldn't see but during the middle of the pee, I farted. Like, super loud. He went in for another kiss then and pretty much pushed me over because of the shock. As I was getting up, still peeing a bit, I farted. In his face. I was so embarassed and I blushed. He grinned and tried to ignore the smell. I finally finished the pee but by then I was soaked. I was so embarassed. Today I really needed a pee when I saw him. I spent most of the time letting little drips go but I couldn't pee, not again. I finally went to the bathroom but before I'd even closed the door, I peed all over the floor. I was so nervous that he saw. He didn't. Now, was I cheating on the first guy?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... hard to say. I'd say nothing wrong has been done yet unless you go up to the first guy and directly tell him it's over. Because if you don't do that, then it was kind of cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um to the peeing thing.

Yes you cheated on your boyfriend. Leave him and get with this new guy. Simple

What Guys Said 4

• *anime scene where woman has her first kiss**cums so hard she faints*

you cheated, but it sounds like it was worth it. dump ants on a log and hook up with the scat dude.

• He will be pissed off to hear of your activities. Are you always so gassy?

• How did you possibly pee that much? God bless. But yeah, you cheated

• More of an intense reaction , feeling the need to be wanted badly could be the reason. x

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you cheated, you are still in a relationship. So just dump him then. I have no idea what the peeing thing has to do with the question

• ohh yes :(