Is it weird that I am 21 and am a virgin, never had a girlfriend, or even kissed a girl? Also, any advice on a current girl I'm interested in?

I consider myself a somewhat attractive guy and have been told by all my friends that I have a great personality, but it seems none of the girls I am in to are ever interested in me. I am now 21 and have never even as much as kissed a girl. I have a lot of friends at work, girls and guys, and most of the conversations we have are about relationships and sex (cause we're just weird and that's what we talk about). I make up a lot of stories just to fit in but I wonder what they would truly think if they found out that I am actually a virgin. I also wonder what future girlfriends (hopefully future) would think of me. I'm also a pretty quiet person but can be very fun and talkative when I am comfortable around people. There is this girl at work now that I really like and think there is even a possibility that she may like me back, but believe me I still very much have my doubts. We talk everyday at work but every time I want to ask her out, something comes over me where I just can't do it. It's not even that I'm afraid of the rejection (God knows I've dealt with that enough times to be used to it), it's just that I guess it's different when it's someone you work with and see everyday and I wouldn't want it to be awkward if she said no. I know most responses are gonna say something along the lines of "just ask her casually to hang out or grab coffee or something" but even that, I find ridiculously hard to do. Anybody else in the same boat as me? Or any people with experience with advice?

What Girls Said 1

• Not weird and just go for her

What Guys Said 2

• It is not weird. It is probably more common than you think.

• I'm in the exact same boat!