Guys: if you message a girl & tell her that you've been thinking about her. Does it mean you miss her?

Without being straight forward basically?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be, but not necessarily. I think about the person I'm into a lot, but we see each other often so I don't really have time to miss her. I just have good memories with her, or something might remind me of her so she comes to mind. I also don't message her that I'm thinking about her so maybe he does miss you if he's messaging you about it.

• Thanks for your POV. We haven't seen each other and separated since Christmas Eve. So for him to message me out of the blue was a surprise to me.

• He wanted to keep in contact but I was too hurt that he didn't wanna work out the distance because he will be working in the cruise ship. He's not from where I am, he lives in another continent but flew to see me for 1.5 weeks

As for the quote "come back" as in message too?

• I see... if I can be honest with you, I am positive that he misses you, but what are you looking for in this relationship if you can't be together? Do you think you might ever be able to reunite?

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be that he was just thinking about her

What Guys Said 17

• neither I was missing​ her badly, i want sex from her, or (this is extremely unlikely) I was thinking of bad things and she came into my mind.

• I am not sure to be honest but it's a good question.

• I do that all the time when I am dating someone. Sometimes it means I miss her. Usually it means I am thinking about her. If I miss her, I would text her that i miss her.

• I responded with "I am well I hope you are too" it has been one week and he never responded.

• um usually yeah

• He went on and also said "hope you are well" some guys have said bad things have cross their mind though... do you also agree?

• Yea it's possible, sometimes its just not the right time. So it could be a possibility but you just gotta relax and if you really wanna find out then send him a message on fb or something again. ask him how the cruise is going or something about his life and see how or if he responds.

• Yes timing is always a killer. Great idea :)

• That's probably the case, yes.

• Probly so thinking about you is what Ide say when I'm Horny and wanting to go home be close to my wife

• something might just remind him, that he can't get away from. songs can do that

• READ the message! Thinking of does not always equal miss. Don't read so much into such a simple statement.

• Maybe, or he's just horny and has given you priority and first dibs at fixing it.

• Yep pretty much

• maybe yes... It's mean I'm lonely, I need someone who is close to me... I wanna share everything with her

• Really? Please elaborate

• this time I'm lonely I don't have girlfriend... bored.. I wanna talk with someone... so I'm just looking for someone special.. i message a girl but she is sleeping, i miss her a lot... I'm waiting for her reply

• Maybe or Maybe not...

• Yes and also could mean were horny there are ways to find out

• sometimes.. maybe he just instanly had u in mind bcoz of something

• For me at least, mostly yes.

• Awesome to hear. Do you guys also like when a girl makes the first message

• then that sounds perfectly reasonable. dont sweat, ball is his court.

• Ah right? Thanks so much!! Crossing fingers

• most likely that's what it means.

• Indirect flirting

What Girls Said 2

• I guess it depends on what he was thinking lol

• That is actually true...

• aww sweet, i think it may has that meaning