Guys: if you message a girl & tell her that you've been thinking about her. Does it mean you miss her?

Without being straight forward basically?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be, but not necessarily. I think about the person I'm into a lot, but we see each other often so I don't really have time to miss her. I just have good memories with her, or something might remind me of her so she comes to mind. I also don't message her that I'm thinking about her so maybe he does miss you if he's messaging you about it.

• Thanks for your POV. We haven't seen each other and separated since Christmas Eve. So for him to message me out of the blue was a surprise to me.

• He wanted to keep in contact but I was too hurt that he didn't wanna work out the distance because he will be working in the cruise ship. He's not from where I am, he lives in another continent but flew to see me for 1.5 weeks

As for the quote "come back" as in message too?

• I see... if I can be honest with you, I am positive that he misses you, but what are you looking for in this relationship if you can't be together? Do you think you might ever be able to reunite?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends on what he was thinking lol

• That is actually true...