What goes through a guys mind when?

The girl you're seeing and you have feelings for is not picking the phone and has taken some distance?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if we are in relationship or not
    And depends on the time she is doing that. Like how long?

I have been there with an ex and i was thinking she doesn't love me anymore and my deduction was correct and we broke up after few months of distant Shit

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably either think that she is currently involved with some other stuff, or they think she doesn't care about them anymore and they move on.

What Guys Said 6

• Sadness of course. Betrayal.

• I personally would straight up ask her but if I know why she is doing it and she had the rights to do it, I would leave it alone if I fucked up unless I'm deeply in to her then I would make the effort to get her back

• Many scenarios like: she's not into me, she's weird, maybe I turned her off, she has a boyfriend

• Betrayal and Pain..
    Sometimes Anger.

• We don't take it as a good sign and I move on...

• She best not be wasting my time

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!