Have you ever be your SO's second choice?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think my wife had a primary choice, but I definitely wasn't her choice. She friend-zoned me when I first asked her out, thinking I was a womanizer. I ended up changing her mind later but showing her that I'm a nice womanizer.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not romantically. But my boyfriend lost his mother 2-3 years ago, so he helps take care of his widowed father. When it comes to spending family time between his and my family, a lot of the time he will choose to stay with his father, even though I want him to come with me to see my family. I understand, his family immigrated here so his father has no one else but him, so in a sense I have to willingly be the second choice in some situations.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't understand but u mean as 2nd choice?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an SO but I would refuse to be with someone to whom I was a plan B. No way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we all make mistakes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Every morning, When he wakes up, his cat is his first priority. but it's cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of lol, but he thought he was mine so we had a fight about that and he said that there was always only just me, he did not need to choose. So I guess not

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men are secretive so ya never know.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I never allowed myself to be ANYONES second choice , hell to the no, this would never happen... I don't deserve to be Plan B...
    kellyjford.tumblr.com/.../told-my-financial-planner-dont-you-get-sassy

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;