Should I Date her?

So I broke up with my girlfriend this morning and I know this girl she is Hot but she is werid should I date her or Not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait a few weeks or else you will be branded as a player

What Girls Said 3

• Woah, sweetheart, I think you better grow up first, breaking up with you girlfriend wanting to date another weird "hot" girl... honestly, grow up a little...

• he's 18, what do you expect. ha

• He grew up to justin bieber and kim kardashian. What can we expect from them. haha

• @GraveTruth Well you are right in this case as well, I'm ready for his amazing offensive response though... lol

• did you break up with your girlfriend just to date this hot girl? if so that's shallow

• This is a joke right

What Guys Said 3

• The only reason you want to date her is because she's hot?

• Are there any other reasons you date people for?

• You have already implied that said girl is weird so that's a big con. And you're saying that your only pro for dating her is that she's hot? Dude, you will eventually get used to her looks and the only thing that will remain is the weirdness, which will eventually make you leave her.

So, do you 'really' only want to date her because she's hot, regardless of her being weird?

Also, is she just a rebound to you?

• I guess I understand what you're saying, Thanks for the advice.

• Yeah, you should date the new one. With the way you look your options are going to be limited to NONE once you get past the whole 18yrs old thing.

• If you're asking us here whether you should date a girl we don't even know - then don't date her.