How do you feel about a relationship that's 10 years apart (20 woman and 30 man)?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens all of the time. Hugh Hefner has taken it even further than that. He was dating his great-great granddaughters...

Most Helpful Girl

• the age difference is not even a factor. 10 years difference in a relationship is barealy anything. it definitely could work.

however i see the main difficulties being stage of life. someone who is 30 is probably in an established career, whereas the 20 year old is in university/about to finish university. priorities are likely to be different i. e. settling down, having kids etc. vs learning about their interests, exploring the world etc.

of course everything i have said is purely speculation and it depends on the people involved :)

What Guys Said 3

• I was in a relationship where we were 9 years apart once and my parents were 11 years apart, as long as you are comfortable together that is all that matters.

• If you guys are mature and compatible enough.. age is just a number!!

• it's common, not an issue.

What Girls Said 3

• They're both legal so it's fine. That's the age gap between me and my fiancĂ©.

• It depends on maturity. They can work though.

• Pretty normal