Does money or decent job really matters?

I have seen girls going crazy around dickheads who aren't respectful to them, just because they are rich. Am I true here?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't need to be rich. Just either working towards the career they want or just working. It doesn't have to be that good a job. It doesn't matter that much to me, if I want money I can just make my own. I don't need someone else to provide for me

Most Helpful Guy

• You're going to get a biased answer here because of the age of the users.

Girls under your age, in north America, tend to care very little about his money.

Girls older than you tend to care a lot, whatever they say.

Generally speaking girls who are not gold diggers aren't very excited about a guy coming from a rich family - in fact they often view it as him being entitled/stuck up or whatever. By contrast, guys who are in high status jobs they find attractive because he's successful. It goes beyond money, it's about him being considered a catch.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, and its annoying when females act that way toward men who treat them like that. ughhhhh so annoying. I think a lot of times it has to do with the female just liking a guy who seems to be more established and liking his looks versus his personality. For me personally, I dont care how much money a guy has or what job he has if he is a dickhead then I will not want to be around him nor befriend him at all.

• Well most girls just want a guy which she knows can support himself and if the relationship is committed she wants a guy who can provide for a family, plus she would also want to work and have independence herself so there should be no other reasons why it would matter

• Nope. But I wouldn't date someone with no job and no intention of ever finding one.

• I like money so money matter a lot

• You're only 13 so I can understand why u will say this but as u get older you will understand a stable job is also important but when it comes to a relationship a girl shouldn't necessarily rely on the guy because women can get any job they want nowadays... you have no reason to rely on anyone else when it comes to money

• I followed you back 😊 message me whenever you like 😊 if I'm not online I'll message you when can okay 😊 good luck with school

• Money doesn't matter as long as the guy is cuter than most men , I motivate him to get off drugs, n he has a big dick

What Guys Said 1

• offcourse man. it really do.. for individual as well as socially