Do guys mind if girls don't have a sporty hobby?

My crush is an adventurous kinda guy, he drives a motocross and spends his whole free time with it, he does lots of stunts with it etc. and I guess he also plays soccer. I like several kinds of sport, especially skating and iceskating but don't do it regularly, like not that often and I'm not the best in these kinda sports. Only average. My other hobbies are way more "creative", like I like pimping/ editing my own clothes, enjoy reading and doodling and am pretty into poetry and stuff. If you were a guy like my crush, would you think I'm boring?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• No way means come on I would like a girl who can fix up a small cut in my dress due to my idiotic stunt. Or when I am exhausted after physical sport, I would love to listen to some unique poetry as we cuddle and pass out, also beat part would be I get to be the alpha of all physical stuffs.

• omg srsly... i love your answer! that's so cute 🙈😁😊 and the last part tho 😂

• Thanks for r the MHO

• yw 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't think you're boring

What Guys Said 6

• no not at all. as long as you are cool with us spending time on it we don't mind.

• yea, i'd be more than cool with it bc i also think about getting my motorbike license!!

• try restarting the phone and app

• ok wait lemme

• No they really couldn't care less

• but wouldn't they want their potential girlfriend to be like them?

• well maybe it depends. I dont play sports much either but i do lift and i guess weightlifting and cardio is the only "sport" i have but its not like I compete. Going to the gym is always great and thats a turn on and definitely true that everyone wants their partner to be healthy. And if you have more creative hobbies I think you shoul to what you like. I my self am more of a creative than a sporty guy. i do kinda like sport girls if im in the mood for contrast but i like creative girls cause ill tend to have more in common with them.

• yea well that makes sense. so I'd say both is totally ok for the other one.. but depends on the person obviously

• No. Not at all. Everyone has his/her hobbies which differ from others. Do not get disturbed.😊

• well then 🙈 i was just afraid that i'm too boring for him?

• Might be.. But he is still with you and that's more important. He loves you😉

• im my case i will appreciate it

• if you like doing sports, go ahead

• As long as you would wear those silky sporty athletic clothes and your sport could be smacking me around, I would be happy.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!