Would you go out with a person who is interested in someone else?

Okay, that sounded stupid. Let me elaborate.

Met this guy in a dating site last month, he asked me to come to this 2-day beach wedding with him (He's the guest dj) before we even met in person.

I insisted that we meet beforehand, so we did and everything was great. Now, we're 4 days shy away from the trip and he's texting me, ensuring that I am still up for the trip.

The problem is, I think he is already catching feelings for someone else. The cheesy tweets, stories, and there was even a photo of him with another girl on his social media. And yes, I am sure I am not the subject of his tweets. We barely talk to each other. Sooo, I am pretty lost as to if I will still push through with this.

What would you do?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone else is saying don't waste your time, but like, I see no concrete reason you're at all right about him catching feelings for someone else. Clearly he still wishes to take the trip with you, for a reason.
    Personally, I say go for it. Wasting your time isn't really a bad worst case scenario, and there are still plenty of chances for good scenarios, such as the guy falls for you instead, or there never even was another girl and you two just hit it off.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would never date someone who is already talking to someone else. It would be a waste of time for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't go on with it. If he's interested in someone else you're just losing your time. You can even go on this trip if you really want to, but after that don't continue.

• if I like a girls character ill chase her doesn't matter if she's interested a lot into someone else as long as she's interested in me

• no way im getting out

• I'd probably just forget about him. Doesn't seem to be worth your time

What Girls Said 1

• Don't push through with it. He has an interest in this other morethan he has an interest in you.
    Not worth waiting around for or giving him more interest than he is giving you. He's a jerk.