Why do some guys up and blow me off?

I am just wondering why this is. A guy asked me to hang out today and still has not responded to the text that I sent late last night.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• is the text by any means nessessary for the date to work out? if not there is no reason to text. you going to the date or

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like that you do not need to be around, they probably have someone else they are talking to. But still it would of been thoughtful and man of him to let you know that he will not be able to make it. He stood you up, and men like that you do not want to start a relationship with at all.

What Guys Said 6

• First option : he was a troll. Second option : for some reason he hasn't been able to reply to your message.

• awww , you are awesome don't worry

• Not good on his part !! don't think about him too much !!

• asking makes it seem like he wants to so if he didn't want to he shouldn't of asked

• u need to flaunt ur beauty n show them u worth it

• im sorry?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!