Why do some guys up and blow me off?

I am just wondering why this is. A guy asked me to hang out today and still has not responded to the text that I sent late last night.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• First option : he was a troll. Second option : for some reason he hasn't been able to reply to your message.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like that you do not need to be around, they probably have someone else they are talking to. But still it would of been thoughtful and man of him to let you know that he will not be able to make it. He stood you up, and men like that you do not want to start a relationship with at all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE