Never had a boyfriend?

I'm 19 turning, turning 20 and I've never had a boyfriend. Is it because im ugly or? Do you think I'll get a boyfriend soon?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you are just shy, and you probably get social anxiety a lot. Just go out more and persue your goals in life. Just by that you will get more atencion from people and you will have no problem in getting a boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many other reasons other than your appearance. I chose to live a life without relationships. I might change it soon...
    My cousin is very beautiful and she has never had a boyfriend cause she loved his childhood love for 11 years till she realized that he was stupid and momma's boy and he wasn't going to have serious relationships yet... She rejected tons of guys...
    Some of us choose these ways, consciously or unconsciously... That's not because of appearance.

What Guys Said 1

• I cants say anything about your appearance unless I dont see , but there can be some other reasons

What Girls Said 2

• 22 years without boyfriend and it is because I am a bitch.

• I'm 20 haven't had a boyfriend either and I'm not ugly just haven't meet anyone I connected with. It's hard to find guys with good intentions. You'll get a boyfriend soon and so will I :)