Should I Ask Him Or Not?

I am a 44 year old black woman that takes the bus to Walmart. I don't take it often but sometimes. There is this white man who drives that bus route to Walmart. He is much older. I think he is probably 60's. He is really and kind. I have been riding the bus for about a year. One day I thought he tried to touch my hand, but he was just taking the ticket from my hand. He is always nice to the other passengers. I find myself thinking about him. I knew then that I have a crush on him. One day I took the bus, he stopped at a stop that I usually get off except I wasn't getting off there. That warmed my heart. So, I bought him a card and gave it to him and signed my name. He smiled at me and called me by my name. Should I invite him to my apartment for dinner or is that to straight forward and wrong.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe going to your apartment is too much. Why not sit up front, talk to him for a few days, find out if he's married, etc. Then ask if he'd like to get a cup of coffee somewhere.

• Sounds like a nice story, I'd say go for it, but maybe the privacy of ones home is too fast for the first time.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't consider that to be wrong. You should ask him out.