Hiding your new bf/gf?

If it's been a while since y'all broke up, than why hide the fact that you have a new girlfriend or boyfriend? Wouldn't you be proud of showing them off?

Reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to hurt them.

I have 2 exes, both serious, that still contact me occasionally to catch up, maybe a couple of times a year. I always tell my fiance about it. I'm not going to hide my exes from him.

I don't offer up my personal information unless they ask. I don't want to throw it in their face, make them jealous or angry. They both always ask. I'm not going to lie but the conversation gets kind of awkward when I tell them I'm happy. Then I feel bad.

• But what if it's been a year and a half.

• Ok I'm really confused. Your question asked why would you hide a new significant othwr from an ex. I amswered that. Somehow that has led to you asking about her mom wanting to hang out. I don't see the corrolation.

I answered your question. If you don't want to hang out with your exes family don't. Block them on social media and your phone. I don't know what else to tell you, there's too much drama here.

• Thank you for your response :) and I will block them.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never hidden a new boyfriend from anyone , I may not have made it public and out there right away, because I dont do that after just a few weeks of dating , but I dont try and hide a partner. Someone who does this may be talking to other people or seeing others on the side and dont want them finding out , maybe their afraid of friends/family finding out for whatever reason. If you two have been together in a serious relationship for months and they're still hiding you, its a big red flag

What Guys Said 0