Would you be cool with that?

Would you be okay if your girl posted a semi naked pic on social media?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure if she was an implied model. But otherwise i think probably i would not be dating a girl who felt the need to expose herself to other men for attention on social media. I already don't like or use social media, but generally those tumblr girl types are the worst kind of people even without mind cheating on the internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, some things are for your spouse to see only, if you want the whole world to see you partly or almost naked just for some attention, I'm not going to be down for that.

What Guys Said 20

• I'd be 100% fine with it. It's her body, not mine. She can reveal it or conseal it as she pleases. We're nudists, however so that may play to that.

• I don't know why she would want to, i would probably not be too happy about it, but some guys wouldn't care just so they can show you off.

• He was supportive of it 😥

• Ffffffawk naw, why would she want to do that?

• I would be upset about it. If we're together then your body is only for my viewing pleasure. Not for the whole world to see.

• Lol no. If you're with someone you don't do that shit. You're only calling for attention from the wrong people who only want to get laid.

• If she is a model then I can slightly consider some type of pics, but if she is not that's a hell to the nooo!

• i wouldn't mind if she didn't mind that I did the same (I sometimes do crazy shit just for shock value).

• If she were a model and it were her occupation I would be down with it. If not, boundaries should be discussed however in the end it is your body that you have and I (or anyone else for that matter) has no possession or control over it. So get naked, get wild, live your life in a way that allows everyone to know you smiled!

• no I would not be okay with that... my fiance has never done that and if she did she would hurt me :)

• If she asked and I approved then it's ok, dating kind of makes rules other guys don't see you naked.

• Nope

• It's Kim K, I can't stop her

• Wouldn't even care.

• Yeah so I know who I gotta fight

• I don't know , maybe

• We met in Metlife and she was in her bra and panties

• Not really, but it wouldn't be a big deal

• if it was like a bikini sure but anything more it would be unusual.

• No, not at all.

• Only if she was doing it to find hook ups and she was making me her cuck.
    If not, then it is inappropriate.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't like the idea of it.