Dating for teens?

does anyone think that a 14 year old should get a girl friend? not just for dating but for being there for each other? ihope you'll understand

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think any 14 year old absolutely needs to be dating , but it happens of course and that's fine as long as it doesn't turn into a sexual relationship. Every 14 year old needs someone to be there for them and listen , so friend or girlfriend , that's not a bad thing

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• When I was 14, I felt like I wasn't ready. But I know 14 year old who are very happy with a girlfriend or boyfriend, and yes, they've been there for each other during times where I tried to get through alone and almost couldn't. But relationships can move too fast sometimes, so be aware of the speed and you'll be fine.

• As long as neither one of them expect too much out of it. At that age it's REALLY HARD to have a mature relationship. Trust me - I've been there

• I think it's too young. The kids don't know the first thing about what takes to build or maintain a relationship. They can be there for each other without having the "going out" label.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure but it isn't really dating.

• concentrate on studies at your age!!! you can get a girl at good age mate #maythedarkforcebewithyou