I need tips to get a girlfriend?

please help

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Get to know a few girls and just be yourself. I'm 13 too, but I don't have a boyfriend either. Just take your time. I'm sure you'll find the right gal. We have our whole lives ahead of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• you're only 13, forget about it. a lot of girls will assume you are a virgin and won't want you based on that alone (talking from experience). Gf's are too much work anyway, esp when you are still in school. Wait till you graduate or at least 16 and have a car.

What Girls Said 1

• You're too young, and anyway, none of us know you. There's no one way to get a mate.

What Guys Said 4

• Dress well, approach her and get to know her. Also wear. Good smelling cologne and say something witty or a compliment when u first approach her. Do not wait for the "moment" in order to get her number do it right away and just call her or text her later in the night.

• lol there's nothing here that anyone can say that will help you get a girlfriend. It won't help you get a girlfriend. You have to help yourself. All i can say is goodluck.

• Don't. Just focus on hanging with your friends and if you don't have any female friends then you need to start there.

• DISREGARD females, ACQUIRE gainz!