What are you attracted to in the opposite gender (or same if you are into that)?

Are you attracted to looks, attitude, character, or personality? Feel free to add in your own opinion/characteristic.

I'm attracted to a guys personality and character.

717

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm attracted to a woman if she is extraordinarily talented, especially in the arts but anything she shows real passion for is cool. It could be fashion design, motocross, gardening, piano, haute cuisine, whatever. She is so confident about whatever this talent is that she has no need to be snobbish about it—in other words, she likes to share this passion in a humble way. She's bright. She's a good conversationalist. She can be a good drinking buddy and put away a few beverages without turning silly or sad. She likes food and doesn't order half a salad as her entree every time we go out. She is kind, but can be very witty and sometimes a little sarcastic when it's called for. She's not afraid to call me out on my shit because, when I'm not at my best, she knows I can be a better man.

Looks matter, but all that stuff above is what really holds my attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got attracted to my boyfriends charm, but thinking deeply also his looks paid a role, at the beginning at least, I admit... but after finding out that he has an amazing personality, he was the whole package, and after 3 years we are still rocking the world :P

What Guys Said 16

• All of the above? For a hookup obviously physical attraction is most important, but for dating I just need a base physical attraction, enough for me to "get it up" as it were. Beyond that personality is more important to look for in a partner. Preferably they'd be super sexy and have a great personality though

• I gets attracted to appearance, personality, smells and charisma. :) The person also needs ambitions and a good style.

• Usually men are attracted to looks first. Then if the girl has a attitude , they start liking her. Then they look for personality to bring stability to their relationship. And ultimately character is what seals the deal into a finality. Now from here they only have to learn to live together forgetting all their differences , and trying to build a life together by making sacrifices and adjustments. One tries to live for the other. Love means more of giving and making the other person happy.

• Personally, I like a person to be authentic, to actually be human. I don't want a person who's the same 24/7.
    I've been rather emotionally dead in the past couple of years, but I feel all those emotions flowing back in after meeting a woman who is just... human.

• you have to be attracted to the person in some way i believe but mainly personality because you will just get bored or annoyed with the person

• For me nothing can make me happier than having a wife that loves you and treats you with respect , so thats personality

• i'm attracted to girls with character, personality and mentality. last comes looks. i really appreciate someone who is shy and introvert like me, and would like me as myself.

• All the aspects. Basically, the first time you see someone, you form an opinion by the looks. Slowly as you get to know them, you learn the other aspects.

• I'm attracted to girls with looks and character

• Big boobs, big butt and rich.

• looks doesn't matter to me... an average face will do.. but a good attitude and personality matters.. the girl should be decent and ambitious...

• probably a combination of all elements plus a nice bum

• Personality. But my favorite physical feature is legs

• Personality is what draws me in, and it can also draw me away. Looks is just a bonus

• I usually look for a girl with an amazing personality

• women interested in philosophy are all "my precious"...

What Girls Said 6

• Someone who is Handsome but has a good personality too, who can make me laugh, challenge me, someone who is : Confident, humble, honest, loyal, trustworthy, smart , athletic, talkative, creative/artistic and who can be the good kind of weird and has similar values and outlooks as I do.

• All of it

• Attracted to all of the above.

• For guys someone who has a great sense of humor and can make me laugh, down to earth and compassionate.

Basically the same thing for girls, except I don't like ones who cause too much drama or act better than everyone else that's a huge turn off.

• A sweet personality.

• blue eyes