I'm tired of not getting anywhere with girls what should I do?

I've tried changing my looks, my approach and still nothing. nothing changes no matter what I do. the same thing happens, I meet a girl, chat, get her number, text a little. then she either drops of the face of the earth and silent rejects me in every way like the plague for reasons I still can't figure out or she has some other reason why she doesn't want to escalate, "I don't want a relationship now" or "I have a bf". should I just give up because right now this girl I was talking to is being very silent and I kinda know what that means but I'm ready to just go up to her say, "is this go anywhere or not because I'm tired of the bullshit, if you don't like me just reject me like the other girls and don't talk to me" does that sound alright?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it time, you're young. The games will end soon the older you become. You need a woman that is straightforward especially since you make lots of effort.

• really? because I would hate to be a 20 something year old virgin and I doubt most girls will be

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're 17 don't stress about it too much. A lot of people go through rough times but for most they don't last forever.

What Girls Said 3

• Go for less hot women

• chnage yourself

• Don;t be that blunt, but i think it's perfectly fine to ask her 'where do you see this going?'

• and if #20 something... I mean this girl rejects me should I just quit?

• I think it's safe to say that if you are looking for something serious and she just wants fun and to play the field then yeah i would keep looking

What Guys Said 4

• Forget what these retards are saying. What you need is to learn how to talk to women. You can be tall, good looking, have an interesting lifestyle, a well paid job etc and still have all women reject you. Trust me, I've been there, literally. Women don't give a flying fuck what you do in life. Its just about how you present yourself to them.

• Go on a date with them rather than be texting buddies so they don't get bored and you can escalate physically with them.

• Just be yourself. All what a girl wants. I was just like you then BAM! Be patient dude.

• Sorry, don't have that kind of problem because women always come to me so i don't know what to do either.